Update on my Deal With It List. I continue to make progress!
I also have new items bouncing around in my mind that I need to tackle next. But I'm being careful about not formally adding it to my list, because I know I'll get sidetracked and not complete the things I already committed to. I have this problem a lot. I'm left with ONE item and naturally it involves going to the dentist which is my least favorite thing to do.
- Set up savings account for Pets (for vet bills, check ups, meds, etc) DONE
- Set up savings account for Indoor Projects - DONE
- Set up savings account for Outdoor Projects - DONE
- Get old tooth filling replaced - Saving for it and scheduled for July
- Get estimate for new car tires, will need these before next winter - DONE why do tires seem so expensive??
- Fix fence around pool equipment - DONE
- Go to the doctor about my left foot - DONE
- Get all the recalls on my car taken care of (OMG this took a week) - DONE
- Find a new dentist - DONE and check up/cleaning DONE
- Get quote on replacing 9 fence posts - DONE but now only need to do 5 because neighbor took care of 4 of them!
- Get someone out to find out why garage door is making funny noise - DONE
- Start taking lunch to work at least every other week - DONE
- Figure out a good high protein low sugar breakfast item to take to work - DONE
- Clean up all the planter beds in backyard - DONE
My dentist appointment isn't until July and I know I have more things to add to this list. But I'm going to back to my Clear It Out List. I'm going to focus on that for now to see if I can get it completed first. I'm trying to stay focused on one thing at a time in order to actually get stuff done.