I wrote in my last post my list I made before returning home from vacation in March with the things I needed to deal with. Here's the list I made. Progress is being made every day. I like paper lists and I love to cross things off on lists.
- Go to the doctor about my left foot - DONE
- Set up savings account for Pets (for vet bills, check ups, meds, etc)
- Set up savings account for Indoor Projects
- Set up savings account for Outdoor Projects
- Get all the recalls on my car taken care of (OMG this took a week) - DONE
- Find a new dentist - DONE and check up/cleaning DONE
- Get old tooth filling replaced - Saving for it and scheduled for July
- Get quote on replacing 9 fence posts - DONE
- Get someone out to find out why garage door is making funny noise - DONE
- Get estimate for new car tires, will need these before next winter
- Start taking lunch to work at least every other week - DONE
- Figure out a good high protein low sugar breakfast item to take to work - DONE
- Fix fence around pool equipment - new fence boards bought today
- Clean up all the planter beds in backyard - DONE
All of this is stuff I've been putting off forever. Feels good to finally be taking care of some of these things and putting a plan in place for others. Loooovvvve striking through the items on the paper with a pen. It's why I make paper lists and not electronic ones. Anyone else?